Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Starting Over

Ok so I haven't written in months. After an amazing weekend of classes at the MT Nittany Institute of Natural health I feel renewed and have a better direction of how I want to use this blog. I wanted this blog to be about living a life in balance. In order to do that I need to talk about how a healthy lifestyle is incorporated into all aspects of our lives, not just by what we eat or how often we work out.

For starters, I will be touching on terminology that is used to describe "alternative medicine practices" that the every day individual would not know what it means. I will do my best to include references and offer sources for further information.

I also will use this space to talk about my "conscious change project" for the Holistic health Practitioner program I am taking at the MT Nittany Institute of Natural Health, in State college, PA. I am trying to get back into shape and I despise traditional exercise. I do not, however, despise yoga, in fact I quite miss doing it. SO, for the next 6 months I will be offering the meditations and pose series that I use each week to address a particular issue.

I will continue to discuss my thoughts on nutrition & offer some recipes that are yummy and really good for you too!

I don't like the stress and pressure of waiting until January 1st to attack a new resolution. I feel as if it almost sets us up for failure. Instead I am starting right now. Be Good to yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment