Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Coming Full Circle

Isn't it funny how you can start a journey because you get an inkling to do something  and have no idea where its going to take you? I was pouring through some old files and realized that this month is the three year anniversary of this blog.

When I started writing, it was to figure out my own feelings as to what the term "holistic health" meant. I knew I wanted to invite more holistic concepts into my life. I couldn't even dream of having a holistic career (although I knew I wanted to spread Reiki but that was about it). My first two posts to this blog were about enjoying simple healthy foods and also relaxing a bit by planting something. It seemed like a good place to start.

Here I am three years later, as a Holistic health coach and I love what I do. I get to talk about food and nutrition with my clients all the time. I also get to see how they become happier by taking control of their lives, and learning how to reduce stress. For me, it is the coolest job ever! I had no idea my journey would land me here, but its great knowing I helped make it happen by listening to my intuition and taking baby steps along the way.

Speaking of celebrating and baby steps.... I'd like to congratulate my dear friend Kerri on the birth of her son, this morning. She has met many obstacles on her journey over the years and it is wonderful seeing her live her dreams and be so happy!

Stay tuned later this week for my regular post. In the spirit of the warmer weather and years past, its time to start talking about gardening again. This year will be a little different because I don't have to use containers. Since I have the room, instead of joining a CSA, I am undertaking a fairly large gardening project. All o you will get to learn from my mistakes and hopefully enjoy my successes as well. The first two topics are going to be prepping and composting. I hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful day, its beautiful out!

No comments:

Post a Comment